Are you or your players:
- Chasing too many balls during practices because they bounce or roll away?
- Frustrated by balls rolling on a gym floor as you try scooping the ball?
- Tired of balls rebounding off pipes or bleachers in the gym?
- Afraid of getting hurt if hit by a hard rubber lacrosse ball?
- Looking for the perfect indoor ball?
If you had a soft lacrosse training ball that was the same weight and size as a regular lacrosse ball but didn’t bounce or roll away, then you’d be all set for productive practices. The SWAX LAX lacrosse training ball is your solution.
The Swax Lax ball:
- helps new players develop their skills with more confidence
- make lacrosse more approachable for beginners
- doesn’t bounce or roll away, making for a more productive practice environment
- is gentle on hardwood gym floors, making it perfect for indoor play
- is softer than a hard rubber lacrosse ball; creating less fear of getting hurt if hit
- is highly durable and shock absorbent